ELOOP is a Viennese startup specializing in zero-emission car sharing solutions and blockchain-based participation models. Since August 2019, the young company has been on the road with its all-electric carsharing fleet in the Austrian capital. ELOOP will expand to Germany this year and massively increase its fleet in Vienna. In order to realize this rapid growth course, the startup is looking for support in marketing as well as sales.
- You accompany exciting, new internal projects in the implementation or project management.
- You help with the support of B2B customers and marketing campaigns
- You support the sales team in quotation and order processing
- You take care of administrative and organizational tasks such as preparation and follow-up of documents, coordination of appointments, correspondence, and preparation of offers
- You support the marketing team e.g. in designing presentations, organizing local marketing campaigns, newsletter distribution, online presence etc.
- You constantly observe the market and conduct competitive analyses
- Completed education with commercial or marketing focus or comparable qualifications.
- Professional experience in marketing or sales is an advantage
- Inquisitive personality with hands-on mentality
Structured, foresighted and customer-oriented working style
- Good knowledge of MS-Office or GMAIL
Communicative and competent appearance
- You come with excellent German and English skills
- Varied and responsible job in the development of one of the leading e-car sharing providers in Austria
- Long-term perspective and development opportunities in a growing company
- Work with national and international partners
- Insight into and involvement in various areas of the company
- Familiar working atmosphere, flat hierarchies as well as a heterogeneous, cordial team
- Flexible time management and home office option
- A comprehensive training phase
- Office in a central location, coffee & tea and team events (if possible again)
- Use the ELOOP fleet at discounted rates
For this position, your annual gross salary (40h) is at least EUR 22,400. Depending on your qualifications, we will discuss your actual salary in a personal meeting.